Juan Williams anti-Muslim Bigotry


Juan Williams FIRED: NPR Sacks Analyst Over Fox News Muslim Comments

NPR announced late on Wednesday night that it has terminated the contract of longtime analyst Juan Williams over his comments on Fox News that, when he is on a plane with Muslims, "I get nervous."

"I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/21/juan-williams-fired-npr_n_770901.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Islam Fanatic Kafir Robert Spencer Attack on Islam

Abbas Mirza Mosque ruins Yerevan, Armenia